Tagged by India Home Maker
The rules for the tag are:
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Been there and done that. Shattered at first, then walked out. Life goes on, and he is not worth any more tears. My daughter and I deserve better
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be.
A Peaceful world, all living in harmony. No wars of any kind – between countries, between religions… All I want to worry about is the mundane day to day stuff…
3. If you could, whose butt would you like to kick?
I’m no atheist, but it would have to be God for bringing such kind of people on earth, who seek to destroy and destruct.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Invest and have some fun
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Falling in love is something that cannot be controlled. If it happens, I wouldn’t like to loose the friendship at any cost, whichever way the relationship goes.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Any day its Being loved…
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
It would depend on the situation actually. I wouldn’t go for a long distance relationship, I have loved so I will not be foolish in love again, I’d look at the practical side….
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Nothing. Kick my self in the butt for liking a person who is already committed.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
I’m split between Child Labor, Girl Child, and Education. 10. Do you lie? At times, little white lies.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
hmmm…lemme see… financially well settled, good job,kiddo in a good school and indulging in things i love – travel, blogging,reading and dancing
12. What’s your fear?
ever since I’ve become a mom, its the fear of the unknown happening to my kiddo… violence and the future of my country…
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
IHM….Warm, Caring,Giving and young at heart
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich with my kiddo 🙂
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
the one who is more honest, responsible, loyal, courageous, kind, upright, sensitive …
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I have. And I prob will again, but not at the cost of being taken for granted or my self respect.
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Would probably forgive with time, but never forget.
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
whichever makes me happy
19. Your all time favorite song. Only ONE. And why?
Choosing 1 is plain torture and I cant think of one song….
20. The rule says to TAG 6 people, but this is open for who ever wants to take up this tag, just come back and let me know…:)
Blogging is truly a communication and technological revolution. Where else would you find people pouring their hearts out, writing about stuff that you wouldn’t have spoken to anybody about, connecting with strangers all over the world. When I started this blog I did not know what I wanted to write about. And I was too involved with my work to go beyond the namkaran of my blog. and then I poured my heart out, simply because I couldn’t bottle up my emotions and feelings any longer. I had to get it out of my system. This blog became my therapy and it has helped me a lot. Looking at my old posts I can see the change in me and my attitude.
I write without pretense, and all the blogs I know are the same. They may not write about their life, but they are honest and straightforward nonetheless. And most have already recieved this award, so all my friends who read me who have not recieved this award, consider yourself awarded.